Episode 31: Skincare Tips for Gym Rats
Aesthetics for Skin of Color
Episode 28: Community over Competition
Episode 27: Top 5 Habits For A Healthy Skin Glow
Never miss an episode
Get new episodes delivered straight to your inbox.
About Dr. Judith Borger
- Mom of 3, Sought after speaker, Physician, Podcaster, Life & Business Coach
- Pilates and Peloton Enthusiast
- On a Mission to Empower Women to be their most Beautiful and Authentic Selves
- Lover of the Ocean, Traveling, and Fashion
Want to Build Your Dream Aesthetic Practice?
- Have you been buying lots of facial anatomy books instead of making a business plan?
- Do you follow every famous injector on Instagram, yet have major overwhelm about starting your own office?
- Do you feel completely lost when trying to determine what your offerings should look like?
- Are you tired of reading conflicting information when it comes to advice on where to start?
- Do you ever wish you had a mentor you could turn to for advice?
What our listeners have to say...
As both a provider and a consumer, this podcast is a great way to quickly absorb the things you need to know in an easily digestible format. Dr. Borger does the research so you don’t have you. Wonderful easy listen in the car and a reminder to be kind to myself and my body!
Dr. Lil Surprenant
Inspirational! High quality, thoughtful information about aesthetics from an expert. But, I must confess that my favorite episode so far was lessons from Miraval…loved the wisdom there!
Dr. Borger is the best! Dr. Borger provides clear, insightful advice. She is so thoughtful. Love her show and can’t wait for more episodes!
Soooo good. Finally - up to date education from a true aesthetic medicine physician and thought leader in a fun format. Aesthetic medicine and life coaching all woven into one!
Fabulous! Honest reputable information about aesthetics. This is the only woman I trust to tell me the real deal about aesthetic products and treatments. She knows her stuff!!
The Skin Real
Great review of aesthetics overall! Dr. Borger presents the intriguing but sometimes overwhelming field of aesthetics with truth and knowledge. A great listen in the car on my morning commute!